h Yes. this exactly. me and my friend were having the exact same conversation about this the other day!
I think everybody has evil thoughts or are selfish to some extent, naturally.
Good people however, realize this is wrong and take steps to stay on the right path.
I believe it’s much easier to be a bad person, than it is to be a good person. Bad things are always so much more…
Then perhaps you should remember shit that you made canon in the first series about bending the elements. This is probably my greatest gripe about the new season and one which I have been ranting excessively about since my last post. In fact, how they bend in this series has distracted me SO MUCH that I couldn’t even form a positive or negative opinion about the characters.
My general reaction any time someone opens their mouth is “wow that was bad writing.”
My general reaction any time a plot point happens isn’t even “god I saw that coming”, because that happened in the original Avatar really often, it’s more like “that was REALLY premature” and/or “why do I care?”
But the bending pretty much over shadows all of this. Make the jump for excessive ranting.
1. Always try to use the language so as to make quite clear what you mean and make sure your sentence couldn’t mean anything else.
2. Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don’t implement promises, but keep them.
3. Never use abstract nouns when concrete ones will do. If you mean “More people died” don’t say “Mortality rose.”
4. In writing. Don’t use adjectives which merely tell us how you want us to feel about the thing you are describing. I mean, instead of telling us a thing was “terrible,” describe it so that we’ll be terrified. Don’t say it was “delightful”; make us say “delightful” when we’ve read the description. You see, all those words (horrifying, wonderful, hideous, exquisite) are only like saying to your readers, “Please will you do my job for me.”
5. Don’t use words too big for the subject. Don’t say “infinitely” when you mean “very”; otherwise you’ll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.
Someone put David Tennant raising his hand in the background
“Wait for meeeee!”
yes good thank you
Someone should add a Hustlin’ Holmes or a strutting Leonardo DiCaprio in there.
I tried okay…
dem photoshop skills.
Mini-Misha attacks Zeddie!
ffffft I keep trying not to reblog these memes but this one ohmyfuckinggaws
AGANBABHAHHAhhaaaaaaaeee…….I freaking lost it when they add Misha.
A PARTY IT IS, THEN
this is perfect